The CMG4999 Cutter knive are a set of knives that are used to cut the top of the paperbag when adding crepe tape.
- Steps to change the Slitter knives on the Newlong CM4900-3 and simular infeeders.
- Remove the speed reducer, Slitterguide and Waste trim guide.
- Press down the Lubrication oil reservoir to the utmist bottom point
- Loosen screws in the set collar and pull each of the two shafts upwardly to remove
- Take off each of the two slitter knife units
- Place the slitter knife units on the table and loosen de nut fixing the knife onto the set collar. Then remove the knives to replace.
- Place the replacement knife onto the set collar and tighten the set collar with nut.
- To fix those initially removed, trace the steps in an ascending (backwards) order from step 6 and above.